I’m super excited to accept the nomination for the Black Cat Blue Sea Award this time! Awards like these are one of the things that keep bloggers going. Thank you Riddhi from whisperingstories for nominating me for this one. She writes pretty cool book reviews and does lovely book tags regularly!
The meaning of the Black Cat Blue Sea Award:
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
- Anybody nominated can nominate seven (lucky number) other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offending or the nominee simply does not want to answer them, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
- What is the one thing you like and dislike about my blog? Hey, I really enjoy reading your blog. Your reviews, especially, movie reviews accurately analyse the film, which I like a lot. I don’t think there’s anything I dislike as yet though.
- What are your 5 all-time favourite songs? Um that’s difficult lol. Gimme more by Britney Spears, Love you like a love song by Selena, Dark Paradise by Lana Del Rey, Cheap Thrills by Sia, it’s you by Zayn and Shape of you by Ed Sheeran?¿
- Which language would you like to learn completely? I know the basics of French, so I would love to be a proficient French speaker some day!
Bloggers I am nominating:
- Which book have you read most recently and how did you find it?
- What is something you’ve tried your hand at during the lockdown?
- Which movie is your current favorite?
P.S. Please feel free to accept or decline the award 🙂