Hey guys, so today I am here with another nomination for the tag: 10 of my favourite feelings. Thank you Jofina for your constant encouragement and of course, this nomination. Please check this confident 18-year old girl’s blog who puts in so much effort and shares such positive write-ups on her website.
1. Winning an award I’ve been working hard for and sharing the achievement with the ones I love
You know that feeling. When that hard work pays off and you’re surrounded with loads of congratulations. The pats your parents give and the proud look your siblings carry on their face.
2. Touring a beautiful place and looking around mesmerizing cities. Just pure bliss, isn’t it?
Feels like ages since I last went to some place nice. Miss the packing, boarding, shopping, visiting and every part that has something to do with travelling!! The best part is just living the moment.
3. Having a nice time with my friends, family and relatives especially on festivals and special occasions
With corona, it’s all about social distancing now but throwback to the days when all of us talked, ate and played together as one. You certainly make memories when fun people get together!
4. Finding the size that fits just right when I’m out shopping or window shopping at malls
You know that feeling of eyeing a dress and not getting an appropriate size for the same! Arghh. The struggle is real and harder than Ananya’s, or maybe not. A cute outfit with good fitting=Happiness!!
5. Coming through (math) problems and other tough questions of my academic interests
You definitely feel like a genius when you’re able to do the soporific back exercises ughh or ace an exam or just manage your studies well. Disclaimer: Events like these are highly superficial.
6. Having great food. I’m no ‘foodie’ like Jofina but good food is the recipe (literally) for good mood!
The first bite of a delicious meal in front of you wins the award for everybody’s favorite mood-lifter, be it in a restaurant or at home. Even better if you’re the chef! Am I right or am I right?
7. Reading a gripping book or watching a really interesting movie
Add discovering a melodious song to the list! It has happened with each one of us. Knowing a story so epic you wish you forgot it all, so you could read it for just one more effing time! BLISS.
8. Swimming a.k.a. Having fun by the water! Beaches are absolute bliss, if only we could go daily
Cold waves kissing your legs while you stand with your feet half under the sand. Going to the pool too. I’ve gone to the beach just 2-3 times but it was heavenly. And did I mention bliss?
9. Sitting on roller coasters and other rides at amusement parks. Columbus and Ferris Wheels!
I was little when I went to a lot of theme parks, so thanks to height restrictions, I was unable to enjoy most roller coasters but I still managed to have fun in awesome Spring Rides! *Screams*
10. Walking through the airport as well as being seated in the plane while it runs on the runway
As a kid, I hated the airport for its formalities but now, I’ve grown to love exploring the shops and being there. My favorite part obviously has to be on the runway and just when it starts to take off, that stomach rumbling (minus the ear pain), me and my sister are huge fans of that!
11. Long drives at night, though not more than a few hours (Motion Sickness duh)
All long drives are excellent but those at night hit different, agree? Sticking your head out of the window, which is fun but unsafe as hell and then hooting and hollering to the trucks side by side. The kind of music can make or break the moment, and finding the track is a real job.
Only a few of them are in order but all of them are experiences that make me very, very happy. Take notes, guys. Sorry for the eleventh unasked one but the indecisive me couldn’t pick one. Also, I am pretty excited to know what makes my fellow bloggers happy, so spill it friends! Keep smiling y’all :))
Nominating you all:
- Shadawss Shadawss
- Kushal Gorti
- Vincent Ehindero