Can’t thank Jeremy Jain Babu enough for thinking of my blog as deserving for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award, which is a non-official award to the bloggers as a reward to the creative and wonderful works on their blogs. She is a wonderful blogger from Kerala who puts the voyage of life in words gracefully, out of which my favorite post is this one: TheaThoolikaPost. I also thank the founder of the award Rising Star for taking initiative in promoting and motivating fellow bloggers.
My Answers to Jeremy’s questions:
1. How do you describe yourself as a blogger?
Ans. A newbie in the blogosphere, I am slowly getting the hang of it with the help of motivators in the form of visitors to my blog. This blog is my first one, so will always remain close to my heart and I try my level best to make it interactive with its readers. Other book blogs inspired me to write book reviews too, which I now do!
2. Which is your favourite blog post that you have written?
My favorite post would definitely be this one because I like talking about life and during times like these, this was a mandatory post and sharing this made me quite happy!
3. Who is your motivational figure in blogging?
This blog of 22-year old Lana is highly encouraging for me because of the amazing tips it consists of, for its readers. Don’t forget to check it out, you won’t regret: Lana’s Blog
4. What are you so passionate about?
My passion currently is reading and writing book reviews for novels (mostly) I read, but I believe passion is something that can be developed overtime and changed as well. Also, I love admiring the beauty the world has to offer in every day of our life. Getting to know about people and their lives is something that has my interest too!
5. How has blogging become your passion?
Never thought I would actually become a blogger, but the support and inspiration from various individuals out there has kept me going. Writing has become an almost-essential part of my routine as of now, and because I talk about things I actually love, I don’t think it’s going to go away anytime soon!
9 People I am nominating for the award are:
- Vishal Mishra (A mind full of illusions)
- Harbans (Inner Thoughts)
- Divyang Rajput (Deeply Shredded)
- Bastab Tapan (Alphanatical)
- Bhavika Saini (TimeTravelBalloon)
- Manoj Kumar (Manoj Kumar Sonkaria)
- Deadly Future (Gali Samuel)
- Saania Sparkle
- Ava Tripathy (Avem)
Congratulations guys, you are an inspiration for all and we’re eagerly waiting for your answers! Also, only nine could have been chosen; otherwise I had others in mind as well, so please don’t feel bad. Enjoy, everyone!
5 Questions for y’all
- When and how did you start blogging?
- What is an important lesson you’ve learned with the help of your blog?
- Is there a niche you’d like to blog in, but can’t, for some reason
- Who is your favorite youtuber and why?
- Which foreign country would you visit, if you had the chance to?
1. Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link to the Award creator, as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog (It’s all about Inspiration)